• Explore the nature and needs of individuals at all developmental levels
• Define the client as a person, persons, group, aggregate or community with whom the clinician is engaged in a professional, therapeutic partnership.
• Learn how to assist clients in assuming responsibility for their own learning and treatment
• Discuss ways to develop collaborative partnership relationships with clients which are critical to the success of client centered learning
• Explore ways to improve communication between clients and clinicians and align their conversations accordingly.
• Identify information, resources and support for clients that will promote care a way that is evidence informed and respects clients' preferences.
• Realize the importance for clients to understand the information in order to facilitate effective learning and treatment compliance
• Define the components of the LEARN model.