- Sign up for Unlimited Online Counseling CE Courses starting at $59/month or Ala Carte CE courses
- Search by category or keyword.
- Over 600 hours of mental health and addiction continuing education courses to choose from. The materials, quizzes, and certificates are included.
- Don't see what you need? Submit a support ticket with the course topic and number of hours needed. We will create it for you at no additional cost.
- Our CEUs are approved by NAADAC, the Florida and Texas Boards of Mental Health Counseling, Social Work and Marriage and Family Therapy, IC&RC Member Boards (Addiction) and the Florida Certification Board(Addiction) and are accepted by most states as a result. For specific information about what is required for your state, click here
- For NCCs (NBCC) “Any amount of your continuing education clock hours can come from home study programs, including online activities. The same standards for selecting live programs apply to selecting home study programs. That is, they do not have to be NBCC ACEP approved, but they must meet NBCC guidelines for continuing education. A certificate, verification form or letter verifying attendance is required for documentation. The documentation must include your name, date attended, hours completed, program title and signature of presenter/provider.” http://www.nbcc.org/resources/nccs/earnce
- Specialty Certificates contain a unique set of courses and learning materials designed to provide clinicians with in-depth, advanced knowledge for working with specific populations or disorders. Starting at $89
- Licensed or certified professionals can earn continuing education hours for completing the certificate tracks,
The Approval Map is undergoing revisions at the present time. Please visit our Summary of State Counselor Continuing Education Requirements page or our Detailed Continuing Education Information Page for a more information. We have received confirmation that our courses would also be acceptable for registered social workers throughout Canada.
Many states consider our real-time, live interactive webinars as “formal classroom” or “face-to-face” training. We are in the process of getting written confirmation from each state to this effect. The certificates will indicate that you participated in an interactive workshop.
States we have received formal confirmation that our interactive webinars would be acceptable to count toward the required live training:
- Alaska Board of Professional Counselors
- Connecticut Certification Board
- Iowa Certification Board
- Maryland Board of Professional Counselors
- Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals (Must still apply for post approval: http://ocdp.ohio.gov/ce.stm)
- Ohio Boards of Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy (must still apply for post-approval: http://cswmft.ohio.gov/Renewal/PostProgramApproval.aspx)
- Learn about our face to face workshops and live, interactive webinars.
- Most state boards have indicated that they will accept our live, interactive webinars toward the Live or Category-A CE requirement.
- Any of our online courses can be presented at your facility or via live, interactive webinar. Click here to learn more.