Contact Hours: 2
Instructor: Dr. Dawn-Elise Snipes PhD, LPC-MHSP
This multimedia course is based, in part, on Counselor Toolbox Podcast 134. Text options are available for those who prefer learning by reading.
- Explore social mores and interaction patterns
- Learn how to define target behaviors
- Define: discriminitive stimuli, reinforcement, punishment, reinforcement schedules, chaining, behavior strain, extinction burst, extinction
- Practice applying these terms to behaviors
- Identify ways to effectively apply punishment and reinforcement to modify behavior