AllCEUs automatically reports to CE Broker for Florida Licensees
CEU Approval Information for Mental Health Professionals
Below you will find the states that accept our CEU approvals for LPCs, LMHCs in the US, Registered Counsellors, Registered Psychotherapists, psychometrists and psychologists in Canada, Australia and South Africa and a link to the state boards' pages for you to confirm acceptability.
Most states accept courses which are approved by other state Counseling Boards or NAADAC. AllCEUs is approved by NAADAC and the Texas, Oklahoma and Florida Boards of Mental Health and Professional Counseling. For NCCs (NBCC), CEU courses do not have to be NBCC approved. http://www.nbcc.org/resources/nccs/earnce
States which require a certain percentage of live hours, often accept our live interactive webinars as “live.”
Australia –Earn 3 OPD points for courses under 6 hours and 6 OPD points for courses over 6 hours.
South Africa –Courses Acceptable to HPCSA (Section 1.1.7)
- Louisiana (Postapproval)
- Maryland (30 hours Live Webinars)
- Minnesota (Post Approval Only)
- Nevada (Max. 10 hours of distance learning & Post Approval Only)
- New Jersey
- New Mexico (Max 12 hours of distance learning)
- North Carolina (Any CRCC courses and Up to 15 hours of other courses)
- North Dakota(Max 15 hours from any one source)
- Ohio (Post Approval)
- Pennsylvania–(CRCC PRE-Approved Courses) or any other course through board submisson. PA Code 49.36 (d) The Board may approve participation in other continuing education courses or programs for credit so long as the licensee submits, prior to attendance, an application for program approval and supporting documentation provided in § 49.35, and upon completion of the course or program submits verification of attendance.
- South Carolina
- Tennessee (Max 10. hours distance learning. Per Teddy Wilkins on 7/1/2020 The LPC, MFT board does accept live, interactive webinars as face to face CE.)
- West Virginia (Post-Approval)
*As always, please be aware of your board's current regulations regarding CE approvals and acceptability of online education. Many states which require live LCSW CEUs will accept our live interactive webinars toward the live requirement. We have done our best to interpret your state statutes, but it always the responsibility of the licensee to verify acceptability of CEUs.