Join this channel to get access to perks:
📢SUBSCRIBE and click the BELL to get notified when new videos are uploaded.
💲 Unlimited CEUs $59 based on these videos at allceus.com for social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, addiction counseling, case management, pastoral counseling and more.
👋 Chat with me at https://members.docsnipes.com/ For $10/month where you get access to my tips for health and wellness and you can text chat with me privately 7 days a week.
NOTE: ALL VIDEOS are for educational purposes only and are NOT a replacement for medical advice or counseling from a licensed professional.
#justfortoday #meditation #mindfulness #anxiety #depression
1. Just for today I will be honest with myself and have the courage to accept life as it is without trying to force everything to adjust to my desires.
2. Just for today I will not be afraid to be happy. My happiness does not depend on what others do or say or what happens around me, it is a result of being at peace with myself and having faith in my Higher Power.
3. Just for today I will reflect on Good Orderly Direction and will use it to guide my thoughts and actions to the best of my abilities
4. Just for today I will go out of my way to be considerate and compassionate and not engage in unnecessary criticism or fault finding in myself or others, nor try to improve or regulate anybody except myself.
5. Just for today I will make time for reflection to focus on my Higher Power, myself and others, seeking to increase my patience, tolerance and understanding.
6. Just for today I will be vigilant in taking care of my physical health, exercising my mind, being compassionately aware of my thoughts and feelings
7. Just for today I will seek support from my Higher Power and another person to help me embrace life in all of its richness—the good and bad
8. Just for today I will stop saying, “If I had time…” If I want time, I must make it.
9. Just for today I will do something to improve my environment and relationships
10. Just for today I will not compare myself with others. I will accept myself and live to the best of my ability.
11. Just for today I will see through the eyes of a child noticing and marveling at the beauty of life itself.
12. Just for today I will be grateful for what I have instead of focusing on what I've lost or what I want.
Video by Dr. Dawn Elise Snipes on integrative behavioral health approaches including counseling techniques and skills for improving mental health and reducing mental illness.
AllCEUs provides multimedia counselor education and CEUs for LPCs, LMHCs, LMFTs and LCSWs as well as addiction counselor precertification training and continuing education.
Live, Interactive Webinars ($5)
Unlimited Counseling CEs for $59
Specialty Certificates starting at $89
AllCEUs courses for counselor continuing education are accepted in most states because we are an approved education provider for NAADAC, the States of Florida and Texas Boards of Social Work and Mental Health/Professional Counseling, the California Consortium for Addiction Professionals and Professions, the Australian Counselling Association, CRCC, Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association and more.
Dr Dawn Elise Snipes provides training through AllCEUs.com that are helpful for ACA OPD, Counsellor OPD, OPD Points, LPC CEUs LMHC CEUs LCPC CEUs LSW CEUs LCSW CEUs LMFT CEUs CRC CEUs LADC CEUs CADC CEUs MAC CEUs MCAP CEUs NCC CEUS LCDC CEUs CPRS CEUs CTRS CEUs and HPCSA ACA NBCC counsellors needing counselling continuing education counseling continuing education ceus for social workers social work ceus addiction counselor training counseling ceus continuing education training, NCMHCE, addiction treatment, addiction recover,y mental health, anxiety relief, depression, motivation, mental health awareness, addiction awareness and integrated behavioral health approaches to treatment CEbroker CE broker @cebroker lpc ceus lmhc ceus lcsw ceus mental health mental illness, better help, talk space, seven cups, 7 cups, online counseling, self help